My current PC rig:
- Chassis: Corsair Obsidian 750D
- PSU: Seasonic 80Plus Platinum 760W
- Motherboard: Asus X79-DELUXE
- GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz with Noctua NH-D14 2011
- RAM: 8x4GB RAM Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
- SSD: Intel SSD 530 240GB, Intel SSD 520 60GB
- HDD: WD WD20EARX 2TB (storage), WD WD2003FZEX (games, VMs)
- Audio card: Asus Xonar Essence STX
- Mouse: Logitech G500 on a Steelseries mousepad
- Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Stealth 2014
- Headset: Sennheiser PC 360 G4ME
- Displays: DELL 23″ U2311H (IPS) + Asus 24″ VG248QE (TN)
It kicks ass, can’t say anything else.
When traveling I use a 2014 Mac Book Air with an i7 and 8GB of RAM. Impressive battery time, great performance, great OS – all of that made me love it. The only con is a really poor sound quality. I’m using a Thule sleeve to protect it.
Cellphone? iPhone 5s. Because it just works as expected. If you’re looking for a good protection, take a look at Spigen products.